About the Role
As a Shipping and Receiving Clerk, the specific tasks you'll perform on the job are:
1. Sort and deliver incoming tubs of claim folders to a variety of locations within the headquarters facility.
2. Perform the internal pick-up and staging of outgoing tubs of claim folders for external pick-up and shipment.
3. Provide receipt and proper delivery of incoming packages from various delivery service carriers (e.g; FED-EX, UPS, DHL, etc).
4. Unload and load delivery trucks using either electric or hand jacks or appliance movers.
5. Pull stock requisitions (supplies and forms) and deliver to the appropriate organizations in the headquarters facility.
6. Pick, pack and label outgoing stock requisitions to be shipped to District (Field) Offices using the overnight/ground delivery service contract.
7. Perform other related duties including but not limited to, moving of chairs, cabinets or other furniture items as necessary etc.
8. During the handling of any of the above, should the personnel observe any privacy information as defined, he or she shall immediately contact and report this occurrence.
- Candidates must have similar experience working the tasks.
- Must know how to operate hand and pallet jacks.
- Can lift objects up to 20 pounds.
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Are you a problem-solver, dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in building something that makes a difference and who has a great work ethic to achieve? Pursue your passion with us. Join Solvancy.
Working at Solvancy is a unique experience. You are encouraged to be the ultimate professional while we treat one another like family. We love problem-solvers and creative thinkers, engineers, new business builders, agile coaches, scrum masters, program & project managers, and SMEs to name the least. Put your talents to use where the difference is palpable.