About the Role
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Besides all responsibilities of a project manager, this position coaches and mentors project team members, including other project managers.
- Determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans; develops training plans; develops requirements documents, process flows, tools; develops project approval matrix.
- Identifies project team training and tool needs; defines, manages transaction services agreements; coordinates requirements, schedules integration and post-integration plans, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms.
- Defines and executes quality gates for each project methodology phase; assists in leading Discovery and - - Target Operating Model as appropriate, defines and tracks critical success factors, synergies, and KPI’s; and establishes and manages the project warranty period.
A BA/BS in a related field
A minimum of 7 years professional project management experience required during which at least 5 years are spent leading and directing project tasks; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
History of Healthcare Insurance Business and/or IT, M&A Finance or M&A Integration experience preferred
About the Company
Are you a problem-solver, dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in building something that makes a difference and who has a great work ethic to achieve? Pursue your passion with us. Join Solvancy.
Working at Solvancy is a unique experience. You are encouraged to be the ultimate professional while we treat one another like family. We love problem-solvers and creative thinkers, engineers, new business builders, agile coaches, scrum masters, program & project managers, and SMEs to name the least. Put your talents to use where the difference is palpable.